We’ve just released Glisser Elements version 0.0.32 - which contains a lot of under the hood changes, and some functional upgrades too. See the below list of changes:
- Improved UI consistency across all available Elements, aligned with latest designs.
- Abstracted all small UI components - buttons, headings, inputs, etc. for easier re-use in future elements/projects.
- Support more streaming providers within Stream Element (now supports Youtube, Vimeo, Twitch, Dacast, Brightcove, Wistia, Bluejeans, Facebook Stream, and MediaPlatform) - Zoom and Glisser stream are still to-do.
- Fixed broken Notes + Downloads Elements.
- Introduced Cypress automated testing to the codebase.
- Improved Storybook - better Element descriptions and page layouts.
If there are any questions on this release, feel free to reply below.